With our ShareFile cloud storage solution, store all of your Health and Safety documentation in a single safe, secure place. Whether you're in the office, on site, or on the go access and download documents as you need them from the cloud, and enjoy the ability to upload documents for our team of experts to review.
Health and Safety Prequalification is a vital step in the process of selecting and managing contractors
ThinkSafe is happy to assist our members with any Health and Safety Prequalifications that you are required to complete. Our system has successfully assisted clients in passing over 30 different commercial, government, and private enterprise prequalification questionnaires. Simply send us through the questions and we will line it up with the ThinkSafe Health and Safety System - it's that simple. For unique requests, we will develop additional material.
All of this at no additional cost.
Personal Client Manager
Become a member with ThinkSafe and you will immediately be allocated a personal Client Manager. Your Client Manager will be your 'go to' person during business hours for any Health and Safety questions or advice.
Client Managers have a schedule of contact times for you throughout the year, including:
- Implementation: After signing up, your client manager will be in touch to run through the implementation of your Health and Safety system and answer any initial questions you may have.
- 6 month check in: Half way through each year your Client Manager will touch base with you to check how things are going
- 10 month check in: Designed to make sure we keep up to date with any changes in your business before your membership rolls over to a new year.
- Renewal check in: From Year 2 onwards you will also receive a Renewal Check-In to make sure you’re confident with the implementation and continued use of your Health and Safety system.
- Quarterly newsletter
- Yearly review survey
- Industry incident alerts in the form of a safety share
- Prequalification reviews on your behalf
- Risk assessment development
- Incident support
- Incident investigation review and feedback
- On-call support when required
- Access to extensive resource library
- Unlimited access to online implementation guide