Terms & Conditions
- ThinkSafe Membership Terms and Conditions -
Download as PDF
Your ThinkSafe Annual Membership includes:
- A complete Health and Safety System and associated tools and resources to manage risks and meet the expectations of the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015
- Ongoing advice and support for any Health and Safety issues
- 24/7 incident support via the 0800-free phone number
- Assistance with WORKSAFE NZ requirements, should a notifiable event occur
- Yearly updates which ensures your Health and Safety System remains current and keeps up to date with any significant legislative changes
- Extra risk assessments developed to suit your workplace
- Personal assistance with pre-qualification questionnaires
- A Quarterly Newsletter
Your Membership Terms and Conditions:
- The ThinkSafe System is offered as a low-cost annual licensed membership that is subject to annual renewal.
- The ThinkSafe system meets the latest international Health and Safety standards and retails for $2,600 + GST as a single purchase, should you prefer that. Our annual membership offers you a low-cost option with immediate access to regular updates together with other membership benefits.
- Your ThinkSafe membership is licensed for a 12-month period.
- Your ThinkSafe membership is automatically renewed every year with a Renewal Notice sent out 21 days prior to the due date.
- The ThinkSafe Health and Safety System is payable in full upon receipt of your ThinkSafe pack. Postage and packaging is payable by you.
- If you don't wish to renew your membership, ThinkSafe must be notified in writing at least seven days before renewal date. Your license to use ThinkSafe material will expire forthwith and continued use is a breach of copyright and prohibited. If you fail to properly notify your cancellation of membership in a timely manner, and your pack has been dispatched, your renewal for the ensuing year will be legally binding.
- ThinkSafe licensed membership is for NZ business entities only.
- The ThinkSafe Health and Safety System and licensed membership is for one business entity only.
- The ThinkSafe health and safety resources, logo and the information on the website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of ThinkSafe Ltd.
- Any personal information that you provide to ThinkSafe during the membership process or when accessing and using the ThinkSafe membership support services will be strictly confidential.
Disclaimer: To the fullest extent permitted by law, ThinkSafe Limited (and all those associated with it) disclaims all warranties, express or implied, in relation to the information within the ThinkSafe Health and Safety System. ThinkSafe Ltd. will not be liable to you for any damage, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind which arise out of or result from any use / misuse of the information within the ThinkSafe Health and Safety System.
Freephone: 0800 600 004